- Because i’ve wanted to see this since it came out last year and couldn’t find it anywhere to buy/watch online/download/anything. Now i have, with english subs, and worked out how to embed them (never done this before ever). Excuse me while i flail.
Watched A Tale Of Two Sisters last night.
Good movie but personally found it so confusing up until the last 5/10 minutes where everything unfolds.
Also watched this…and sobbed.
Such a sweet but heartbreaking movie <3
And Hyun Bin *swoons*
Because i forgot to say i watched this last weekend.
- Dumplings (Chinese) = Sick
- Cut (Korean) = Twisted and Nasty
- Box (Japanese) = Just plain confusing :S
The first two shorts were really awesome and had really good plots even if the endings were a little awkward. But Box i really didn’t like, there was very very very little dialogue and it kept switching between flashbacks and the present setting - they kinda blurred a little and i looked it up and it seems the confusing between the past and present was intentional but the storyline just didn’t seem to make sense at all. Me and my friend both looked it up to try to understand what had actually happened but seems most other people were interpreting it in all sorts of different ways and there was no clear explanation :S
Anyway, totally worth watching because of how awesome yet gruesome Dumplings and Cut were.
- The Crucible/Silenced (도가니)
Finally saw this today. Such an amazing movie and the actors did an awesome job. It’s a heartbreaking story and even more so knowing it’s all based on a true story.
White: The Melody Of The Curse
Watched this last night with Teena. A lot scarier than expected and Teena spent most of the movie with her face hidden behind me, but overall was a pretty good movie and did not realise beforehand that Junho (2pm) & Lee Kyu Han were in it as well as Eun Jung being one of the lead roles. <3